This month H.O.P.E. Celebrates our Fifth Anniversary serving individuals and families who are homeless in the Longmont community. We greatly appreciate the hard work, dedication and compassion of all our volunteers, supporters, and staff that have made HOPE possible. With 901 individuals homeless in Boulder County, we, and our friends on the streets, appreciate your help more than ever! Please consider donating or volunteering to show you support.
25% of sales will benefit this organization in our community. The donation to Homeless Outreach Providing Encouragement will support our Direct Service Programs.
Dine In or Take Away! Please bring in flyer or mention HOPE's name.
Please contact Carlos Smith at email@example.com if you're interested in becoming one of our awesome Street Outreach Volunteers!
Show your love for H.O.P.E. and the homeless community.
1. Drop off socks, underwear, soap, toothpaste, razors, toothbrushes, thermal underwear, and new boots at the Longmont Justice Center lobby.
2. Check out volunteer opportunities with H.O.P.E.
3. Learn about the issues facing homeless individuals.
4. Contact H.O.P.E. to schedule a presentation for your group/organization.
5. Donate to H.O.P.E. and support our services for homeless individuals in Longmont.